Old 08-12-11, 09:01 PM
Roadshadowww

Bikes: 2011 Spec Sirrus Elite Disc

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Picked up my new Hybrid today......

After my somewhat lengthly hybrid search and investigation, Monday I pulled the trigger, on what I feel is a good choice for me, a reasonability priced bike. A Specialized Sirrus Elite Disc.

Today, I picked up this two wheeled beauty.

Was up early, had cleared my schedule so I could go over first thing. Wanted to ride it back to the house but that would mean walking over...nah

As I walked in, the sales guy was pulling it down and rolled it to the back to finish the delivery prep. I asked him to add a rear rack and a couple of cages
Along with the better seat, I had chosen on Monday.

While I waited, I looked at helmets, gloves etc etc etc.......... Cha Ching cha ching....

I did leave with a nice Specialized Align helmet under my left arm while pushing the Sirrus with my right hand....... More items to come I've already decided. Lol

As i slid the the side door to the van open, I placed the papers inside and I just could not resist throwing a leg over an taking an easy cruise around the rather large parking lot.

WOW is all I can say, great choice !

And it was pouring rain when I got home..... Bummer.

Tomorrow, work early and home about 1-ish........ Then, yes, a nice little ride is in the cards......

Ok ok photos tomorrow !

Last edited by Roadshadowww; 08-12-11 at 09:10 PM.