Old 08-14-11, 06:14 PM
DARKSCOPE001

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Forgive my ignorance because at this point im speaking out of my butt.... From what i remember koolstop salmon pads are great for power. Granted the salmon pads are normally for wet conditions If memory serves me right (and it usually doesent) Other people feel free to chime in because Im not sure and i dont want to give bad advice.

I actually need to get my brakes working better. they are consistent but take uncomfortable hand pressure to get good brake performance (its difficult to put in words.) I test rode a bike i wanted and its brakes were probobably twice as good as what is on my bike. I have also been thinking about getting some of the cool stop dual compound pads. http://www.amazon.com/Kool-Stop-Bicy...3366782&sr=8-1

Again like i said im only speaking from opinion and what i thought i heard. Someone with more experience could help you better than i could but i am in the same boat as you. My brakes work but they almost hurt to use especially on steep descents. it seems im working alot harder than everyone else in a group ride to keep from wiping out.

Good luck.
Sean Scott