Old 08-15-11, 06:56 AM
Peacob

Bikes: lots

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AlphaDogg
Yeah, that's probably a good idea. I rode it today for 28 miles with the lower handlebars. I was able to keep a slightly higher speed, as I am more aero.

I took my bike into the LBS because I wanted narrower bars (because my bars were about 6 inches wider than my shoulders. The LBS guy said he would cut off some of the bar, for FREE (IMHO, the best price for anything in the world!). It took him about 30min to get it right. He cut off like 1.5in from each side. He would have cut off more, but I needed enough space for all the things in my cockpit (shifters, brake levers, cyclocomputer, iPhone mount). It's a bit crowded now.

Edit: Yes, the stem is currently aligned. I was not standing on the bike when I took the picture, so it's slightly offset.

Edit 2: I forgot to say, my cyclocomputer finally hit 1k miles! I has already gone about 1100 miles by the time it hit 1k. The reason that there is a ~100mi difference is because I accidentally reset my cyclocomputer when I had about 100 miles on the bike (I leaned on it and put pressure on it with my elbow).
Do you not realize how large and obnoxious your signature is? The fact that a one-line post from you takes up my entire screen is ridiculous.