Old 06-29-05, 05:44 PM
Bikeophile
BIG RING

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by South Fulcrum
All true. Note my cute red star. However, I think there are enough folks here that $25 could get us our own space. No disrespect for Joe. This place is great and Joe has made a profound impact on the world of bikes. I'm just saying, maybe we want to move on.

We would never reach the status and caliber of Joe and BF, but we could get away from some folks with thinner skin.

Just a thought.

Its like Lord of the Flies...Sure we could get our own place. No rules, No "grown-ups"! Then we'd decide that we needed SOME rules because people are getting in fights and offending each other...so some would leave and we'd set up rules...or perhaps get a few good people to MODerate the board...In a best case scenario we wouldn't be half as good as this site but with a couple dozen people.

This site is fantastic, and not just the Singlespeed Forum. $25, Mods and Mayo aside the fact is that we really couldn't do better than this place...and honestly why would we want to?

Remember nobody forces us to donate $25. If you don't think its worth it..keep your money.