Old 08-24-11, 09:11 PM
trdsupragt

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Slimmer fitting bike shorts (not cycling shorts)

Hey guys, after riding in regular cargo shorts, and other types of shorts out there on my bike when I ride to a friend's place or something, I noticed that I need something that's a little more form fitting. Sometimes my shorts will get caught on my back waterbottle and cause me to try to get myself free while paying attention to the road. I suppose it's not that big a deal, but it would be nice to avoid it all together.

I'm basically looking for shorts that look very similar to regular shorts, or even MTB shorts. but are a little slimmer in the legs. I want to be able to wear them around as if I weren't wearing any sort of obvious cycling clothing. I've currently got a pair of Pearl Izumi cycling shorts, and are great, and I can wear over other shorts, but do you guys have any suggestions for what I'm looking for?

They don't necessarily have to be padded, as I suppose I can invest in some sort of liner also. I also don't want them to be unbelievably short either, if you know what I mean.