View Single Post
Old 07-01-05, 10:02 AM
ImOnCrank
Yay!11! I has!!!1

Bikes: Cocaine the white stallion, Custom Witcomb pista, (Being restored) 80's Pogliaghi Track, (destroyed) RAP Round Breeze NJS, Cannondale Jekyll 900, 84/5 Pinarello Montello (all italian)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bad News for Bikes

Ok all, I know this isn't really the place to be doing this but I thought you all might want to know. Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor just retired. O'Connor was the first woman justice but more importantly to us the most important swing vote on just about every issue. As bikers this could have some bad effects for us. In other words, less restrictions on the auto industry (=more gigantic monstrosities on the road), harder to file injury lawsuits, terror and F*$!ing chaos descending upon humanity, you know how it is these days. The conservatives run the other two branches of govt and the court is the last thing standing between us and the invading nazi hordes.

If you wanna do something quick and easy to help just go to pfaw.org and follow the links to petitions and most importantly call you senators (not congresspeople). We gotta make sure we don't get another Scalia or Thomas.

Sorry about the overtly political message but this is too important.