Old 09-06-11, 04:27 PM
folder fanatic
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by brakemeister
You saw it at ThorUSA first .... lol.. actually already a year ago !!!!
Just saying.... and yes I like that bike its very very compact and still rides acceptable well. Not for centuries but great for short trips.
An estimated guess for the Jivo is 899.00 shipped. I dont know about the ugly color.... maybe we can get it in a different one after all.
( If enough dealers open their mouth and start *****in anyhow.... I hate to be the only one )

I am interested in the Mu with the Nuwinchi but I have no clue if that is going to be an Euro only model or not and the price ?

We will probaly see the Curl as well....I would think 1500 dlrs minimum for this bike..... which makes it quite expensive and I think the Jivo will be taking away from the Curl with that price difference.

Next week is Interbike and we will find out more ..... I will post on facebook ( Thorsten Schaette) as this is most likely the easiest way and the freshest ....

Thor
That is a very smart move on your part to start offering other brands. That does not make you a traitor. Just a wise businessman who must diversify his line ups in the new reality of the rapidly changing large players of the folding bike market.

The tiny Jivo is really unusual to say the least.