View Single Post
Old 09-12-11, 02:08 PM
HolyRoller777

Bikes: Bionicon Super Shuttle MTB, Specialized Stump Jumper, & PJ1,

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
A great bike!! I was able to do a 25 mile test ride with the OC Wheelmen and Irvine Cycles a couple of weeks ago. The sales rep (Devian) was friendly and knowledgeable! The best kind of sales rep, because he loves what he sells and sells what he loves! I work as a surgical RN and I see sales reps all the time in the OR and they change companies like we change shoes!!
Anyway, back to the bike- I ride all kinds of styles, from BMX, to MTB (DH and all mountain), and of course road; being in the market for a new road bike I have been doing many test rides and the Liscio (Ultegra Gruppo) was the best yet!! Very smooth over the bumps, yet very rigid when out of the saddle and hammering on the pedals, great cornering and best of all- DISC BRAKES!!! Also being an auto racer (BMW M325) I susbscribe to Porsche's philosophy on brakes, "you can never have enough"! That said, I would really like to feel the maximum power of even these mechanical brakes on a long downhill descent. You can stop harder, and shorter and therefore be faster than your competition.
Currently saving up for the purchase of the Liscio- Can't wait!!
FULL DISCLOSURE: I do not work for nor am sponsored by Volagi; I'm just a passionate and avid cyclist that believes in giving an opinion in things I believe in!
RIDE ON!!!