View Single Post
Old 09-18-11, 08:10 AM
Forza
Con forza e velocità

Bikes: Spesh S-Works - Tarmac SL4, Spesh S-Works Venge, BMC Team Machine SLR01, Spesh Allez - FrankenForza

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Adding to the pile...missed this thread for a while...

Redmond Derby Days Crit...Dual camera angle. Large field / good crowd...had the juice that day, crashed out 2.5 laps from finish..ended up running over a guy who "Superman'd" (He broke his wrist, elbow, concussion, plus superficial stuff). I thought I broke his leg when I ran over it...I did damage his S3 and 808s though...unavoidable part of the game.

Lake Washington Velo Circuit Series - Gig Harbor...Punchy course, went off the front on Laps 1 & 5 (final lap), caught caught behind crash positioning within final 1k for sprint.

Last Race of the season...Lake Washington Velo Circuit Series - Carnation Farm...Flat and fast. I bailed after the second lap. We had a near tragedy when a rider was struck head on by a pickup truck, both parties were doing around 30mph...it happened at my 10:00 and I captured the whole thing on film. (Not in this video for obvious reasons), I wasn't of "racing mind" after thinking I just saw somebody lose their life to can a few spots on a tight course. Stay safe out there!