Old 10-08-11, 01:14 PM
magohn

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jethro56
I don't have that model but I have some suggestions. First under menu > settings > system > GPS Mode > Off If this doesn't work then Check GSC 10 magnet alignment and probe distance. Probe 1/8 " away and magnet centered at end of probe. Push GSC 10 reset button it should flash the first 60 revs. Adjust until it does. It this still doesn't work find speed sensor on/off menu item and turn it on again. This will pair the device again. If all fails call Garmin they'll help troubleshoot. I've adjusted several and usually the cable ties aren't tight enough holding the GSC 10 in place. They have to really be tight.
Thanks guys - yes I have that setting. I will give it a try tonight and report back. I do have the speed/cadence system on the rear wheel and hooked up correctly. The cadence read-out works fine.
Do you guys know if its possible to have the a secondary bike profile setup where the GPS is turned off and the main bike profile setup with GPS turned on? Or is the GPS on/off a global setting that applies to all profiles? Then it would be nice to simply switch bike profiles depending on if Im riding outside or on the trainer.

THANKS for your help so far!