Old 10-17-11, 08:21 PM
johnr783

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Louis
Let me guess...you're an engineer.
Not an engineer but I met someone with a doctorate in engineering. I later found out he was quite impressed with my thinking process. Perhaps I should pursue another profession.

Originally Posted by tagaproject6
I doubt that it was the "cyclist" in you. It is definitely something, but you don't have to be a cyclist to be one!
A friend of mine recently told me that I am an A*Hole with a smile.

Originally Posted by himespau
Maybe the Asperger's in you?
Funny story, thanks for sharing. No aspergers here though.

Originally Posted by cruiserhead
Then again, maybe she's just not that into you... please tell me you didn't wear lycra shorts...
No lycra shorts but I was wearing lycra leg and arm sleeves. It keeps me from dealing with the hassle of carrying and applying sunscreen.

Originally Posted by SlimRider
Why would you come here to share that information?

Your problem is, you just don't know what to say to whom! - AND THAT'S BAD!!!
I chose to share this here because I thought it was an amusing story. If it brought a smile to even one person, Im satisfied.

I know what I should say and to whom but I CHOSE not to. See, I pride myself in my honesty. I could have lied for the "benefit" of getting another date with her but chose not to. Reason is if I told her I thought it was sexy and we went on another riding date, she may have worn heels again because "I thought it was sexy." No, instead I chose to tell the truth. I am not embarrassed, ashamed, or regretful of what I said.