no particular place to go

Bikes: Rans Stratus Recumbent

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by catfish
hey folks,

No time for a lang tour right now but I am getting away occasionally and riding new places. july 5 i loaded up the pick up and headed up river to Tremmpealeau and found a biker heaven. This whole couinty is all about biking lost of low traffic country roads and some mighty big hills.... I am camped in Perrot state park for 8 bucks a night but as big parks go there is allways a noisy area and it seems like i find myself in that area all the time.

did a nice 50 mile riode yesterday and a brisk 25 this morning along with some hiking. If you get close by here check out this area oh by the way this saturday is the annual "catfish 50" bike race
catfish
If you ask the folks at the Trempealeau County Tourism Council reeeaaalll nice, they'll send you a FREE booklet called "Trempealeau County, Wisconsin Bicycle Loops"; this booklet has 14 rides mapped out, with information on stores, restaurants, lodging and TRAIL STEWARDS for each ride. And if that wasn't cool enough, the artwork in this booklet was drawn by local grade school children !

Boy, do I love riding my bicycle in Wisconsin !!

msm