Old 10-25-11, 09:56 PM
redeyedtreefr0g
Mrs. Hop-along

Bikes: Ladies Schwinn Super Sport and Gateway

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I admit, after I realized that someone actually might be interested in my bike besides me, I changed the link and added a bike section to my photobucket account. It's not just you.

I love my streamers! I made them after my dad said my green crate was cute, but I needed something up front to balance things out. I have fabric that I'll make a handlebar bag out of, but for now I'm just proud of my ribbons.

Thanks for the post numbers! I knew I had seen someone here make the chains, but for some reason I didn't think it had been in the studded thread, and I couldn't find them again. I have trouble with the search function- I suck at it. So thanks!

As long as the chains don't make for a horribly bumpy ride (I'm assuming "better than expected on dry pavement" means an acceptable level of comfort, maybe like riding over a gravely road?) and don't wear out the tire, I think I'll go with them. I'm sure I could find some kind of screw-sort clasp to make them easy-on easy-off. That way I could just carry them in my crate and throw them on when needed, take them off when not. I like the idea of the versatility.

I can't wait to hear that question: "You didn't ride your bike today, did you?"