Old 07-08-05, 03:48 AM
cyclezealot

Bikes: Klein QP, Fuji touring, Surly Cross Check, BCH City bike

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1485 Post(s)
Liked 73 Times in 64 Posts
Posting pictures so frustrating. Why?

A friend just visited Italy on a bike tour. Sent me some really neat pictures on a Kodak site, I think it is. Wanted to post them because they are amusing. Well, I tried. Saved them to my jpeg file. Pulled it up on the manage attachments.
The title I gave it came up after I selected the browse button. Just would not attach themselves to my attempted thread. Was to feature the Italian Military bike brigade in full military bike kit...
Bike kit really neat, but why in Red, White , and Blue..? Italy !...
Let me ride all over Italy, I would not mind being drafted into that military unit. ?! Except for what looked like a hat with a redicilious looking plumed feather..! Not a helmet but a hat. Kit I would wear w/o the hat/feather. Please..At least unlike the Giro not in pink jerseys. Wanted to share this pic with you. another picture to share. Well, the Giro winner in pink as we all know.
My friend sent me a picture of a womans' clothing store. Bianchi wrapped in pink paper. with women's intimate items strewn about the handlebars, etc. Cool shot. All the apparel pink of course.
Well, the military kit is now a desktop screen saver. But would not attach to my thread, which I deleted. Why. ? It is in my documents..Why can't I post it here at Bike Forums.