Old 11-03-11, 05:10 AM
Artkansas 
Pedaled too far.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Kiloz
Thanks, so no lowrider bicycles on "bikeforums.net"? sorry, I just wanted to chat with other people who enjoyed bikes like the ones in the video; I posted it in the Alt Bike Culture because the description it included bikes such as lowriders. I simply just wanted to make new friends, sorry for the confusion I have caused.
Making friends and sharing your stuff is good. However, people who are just here to advertise whatever it is that they are selling are frowned on. Not that people don't include a link in their signature.

I think that's what Flying Merkel was objecting to. First an ad for soda pop. I didn't have a problem with that, you were sharing some nice bikes in a Sprite ad. But the second set was several links to your store. Then, finally, we got some pics of nice bikes.

But why not get some pictures of a particular bike you love, and tell us how it was made. Interact. As we know you, then we might wander over to the link in your sig.

Originally Posted by Bjforrestal
I don't care if you are on a unicycle, as long as you're not using a motor to get places you get props from me. We're here to support each other. Share ideas, and motivate one another to actually keep doing it.