View Single Post
Old 11-09-11, 11:37 PM
Kiloz

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Artkansas
Making friends and sharing your stuff is good. However, people who are just here to advertise whatever it is that they are selling are frowned on. Not that people don't include a link in their signature.

I think that's what Flying Merkel was objecting to. First an ad for soda pop. I didn't have a problem with that, you were sharing some nice bikes in a Sprite ad. But the second set was several links to your store. Then, finally, we got some pics of nice bikes.

But why not get some pictures of a particular bike you love, and tell us how it was made. Interact. As we know you, then we might wander over to the link in your sig.
Ohh ok, makes sense now I can see how a ad from sprite can look bad, in all honesty I support the killer coke campaign (yet I do enjoy this commercial) , I thought the objection was to lowrider bicycles in general thanks for clearing that up. Also I do not own that store, I am a civil engineer student.

Here is a photo of my bike, its currently getting a make over for the new year. I was mostly parts bought from my local shop, but I have getting full custom parts made and i'll back back when its done to show it off.