Old 11-18-11, 09:51 PM
dygituljunky

Bikes: Giant Sedona (Mid 90's), Giant Seek 2, Greenspeed Anura

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by hopperja
I made the thing on the front of the trailer to cover my 4 year old son strapped into a car seat. I originally wanted to make a PVC pipe frame for a Bob jogging stroller cover, but when that didn't pan out I just covered the PVC with corrugated plastic. It keeps the rain/wind/cold off of him for winter utility trips.
Wow, I love that cover. I'm going to have to look at doing something like that for my little one. I love the Wike trailer but it fills up quickly with the carseat or groceries, usually not both. If I got a BikesAtWork trailer for my next bike (a delta recumbent trike), I would have to fabricate a center-pull tow arm to replace the factory tow arm...

I think I need to take a welding class...

As for me, one of the bolt that connects my pannier rack to the rear dropout came out when I was at the grocery store last night. I made it home, rattling the whole way but I wasn't confident enough in the other bolt to ride in to work tonight ... today was a sag-wagon day.

Last edited by dygituljunky; 11-18-11 at 10:06 PM. Reason: forgot to talk about my commute