Old 07-11-05, 10:04 AM
JMC
be sensible

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
JMC EXPLAINS:

these things, terrible and painful as they are, are usually caused on dodgey, ghetto style ramps built out of all sorts of stuff, of which its the landing that usually collapses, and as i test most of em, and cuz they broke down our park, and as i'm waiting for the Boundry Lane Trails to be rebuilt, i am forced to ride dodgey junk.
that now said, i use junk spokes due to limited availability of anything better, but through recent increase maintainece, my spokes last longer.
strange things happen when i eat blue foodstuffs. my friends forced me to eat like 30 blue pixie sticks and i went loco and tried to tabletop while supermanning(i can do neither of these tricks) and thats how my head bust out 2 of my spokes.
my knee does the busting out of spokes thing as i'm trying to learn how to tabletop, and i used to get horribly tangled up and my knee would hit the spokes of the front tire.
as a result of this, a surgeon wanted to perform an Arthroscopy on my knee but as that would mean no riding for 3 months i said NO WAY, and now i have a messed up left.

i hope that made sense, cuz its the best i can explain.

respect. J