Old 12-10-11, 06:36 AM
LemondFanForeve
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by shawmutt
According to the article, a family member "said her brother was disabled, suffered from seizures and had trouble hearing". This does not read as "victim was deaf". Was he blind too? The article stated it was "Sunday night" and "[the officer] followed Anthony in his patrol car, briefly put on his sirens and lights and yelled out of the window for him to stop". The whole story isn't being told here.

My favorite part is where the Mayor throws the cop under the bus. That's a great way to keep an effective police force.
Doesnt it seem to always be the way? Mayor is trying to use the CYA excuse here? Also, most times, the real details, or stories, are left out, especially from a cop, most LEOS use the CYA mentality, to protect themselves. Very few incidents, I would imagime involving LEOS, are usually truthful in a cops role in said incident? Most cops are power hungry, ******bags, who abuse their authority, to harrass innocent folks, not to mention MANY overreact to everything. For those who say"youre crazy", I lived in Las Vegas for over 15 yrs, til 2010, ive seen ******bag cops do some ****ed up things, and walk away scott free. So, pardon me for my general disdain for LEOs. They bring it on themselves.