View Single Post
Old 12-16-11, 11:45 AM
staehpj1

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1251 Post(s)
Liked 755 Times in 561 Posts
Originally Posted by tjrob92
curious, Are you going all the way to Fl? I get along with just about anyone so i dont think that would be a problem but im in the same boat, if we dont get along we can split. Are you planning on staying in hotels? or bringing a tent? unfortunetly i dont have to much cash so ill be camping. are you in san diego? maybe we can get together and meet each other in January
I plan to "play it by ear", but yes I expect to go to Florida. I have a daughter in Tallahassee and plan to visit there, but will probably finish up in St Augustine. I leave the option of bailing early if not having fun, but would be very surprised if I don't get to at least Tallahassee and most likely will go to St Augustine.

I am generally pretty easy to get along with and am open to riding together or just meeting up in camp every day. I turn in pretty early in the evening and am usually out really early in the morning so you might not want to start as early as I do. If that is the case you could probably catch me on the road or just meet up at the end of the day.

I expect to camp a lot of the time, stay with warmshowers hosts some of the time, and maybe get a motel room once in a while. I try to keep it fairly low budget.

I am in Baltimore MD and am flying out on Feb 11 arriving at in San Diego (SAN) at 12:40 PM. I usually assemble my bike in the baggage claim and ride out from the airport, but probably won't get too far that day, arriving in the afternoon and still needing to get things together.

I'll send a PM with my contact info.