View Single Post
Old 12-19-11, 03:07 AM
Rollfast
What happened?

Bikes: 3 Rollfasts, 3 Schwinns, a Shelby and a Higgins Flightliner in a pear tree!

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1835 Post(s)
Liked 292 Times in 255 Posts
Originally Posted by LemondFanForeve
.WTH is "mailed information"?

I bet if that happened to one of the PD's family members/friends, "jurisdiction" wouldnt matter? ******bags.....
The anger and sorrow expressed over this crime are fine, but perhaps we need to remind the viewers and posters of this thread that is a MEMORIAL, not America's Most Wanted.

If the police know where the driver is at the chances are GREAT that while law enforcement in his area knows about the situation. This isn't 1932. To arrest someone evidence is needed. EXTRADITION is required-agencies do not have automatic cross-border jurisdiction powers, although many have made agreement as such. It is a legal matter to do this and an agreement between several city, county and other entities may have to be secured.

I would ask that such posts as the ones recently please be directed to another part of A&S as they only tend to be inflammatory is this one.

There are many factors in the capture of an accused criminal and you cannot tell what in your opinion is the matter from a news article. That is the job of law enforcement and the justice system they are part of. We aren't going to do the job in this thread.

In Memory Of: Cyclist Memorial Statements is not an advocacy thread, it is a listing of cyclists who lost their lives doing what they loved to, as reported by persons who cared.

Please endeavor to keep it reverent.

Last edited by Rollfast; 12-19-11 at 03:11 AM.