Old 12-27-11, 12:28 PM
jaytxvo

Bikes: Trek FX 7.2, Trek Soho S

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I understand this, but to me there seems to be some underlining connection. I never see anyone's bike at dunkin donuts or starbucks...and they are the very popular coffee standard around here. Every time I walk by a local coffee shop there is always bikes out front, and a lot people inside with bike gear. That was one simple observation.

Then I was just looking at some videos online today of mission workshop and alot of their videos...have coffee shops or these espresso bars. Then I was watching a video on a TiGr lock, and introduction video, it says " lock up your bike and visit your favorite coffee shop and not have to worry".

Sure coffee is very popular, but when I watch a video on someone riding a scooter or show casing cool new shoes, never do I see them chilling at a coffee shop or heading towards one. I see no connection between a cyclist and franchise coffee places, but I do see one between a cyclist and a local coffee shop. Maybe it was a coincidence I stumbled upon a bunch of different videos that both had bikes and coffee, why haven't I stumble upon any videos of bikes and chocolate?

Originally Posted by solipsist716
face-****ing-palm. lots of people ride bikes. lots of people also, coincidentally, drink coffee. just so happens that you stumbled upon people that fall into both categories. (i'm really trying to cover up the giant fg conspiracy to throw coffee beans into the atmosphere and black out the planet. then they'll have to buy our glow in the dark aerospokes and we'll rule the world.)