View Single Post
Old 01-03-12, 12:33 PM
DviousDave

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Scrodzilla
The hardware has nothing to do with the frame and the fact that you weren't using the right tools in the first place means user error could be a have something to do with it.

Beside that, it's a bolt. They occasionally fail.
It's more then just the hardware failure. This is my first experience with Leader and so far I got a scratched frame with the initial delivery (-1). Leader sent me a replacement right away (+1). The 2nd frame was delivered without any scratches but I found a few paint imperfections that are under the clearcoat (-2). And; the paint seems to chip easily (-1). And then the hardware failure (-1).

I know the delivery issues aren't Leaders fault but I'm just stating my whole experience so far. Scrod is correct; it's a bolt and they occassionally fail. Using tools that weren't correctly marked (size wise) was a fail on me. Calv is incorrect; I do care how it happened. I'll take the blame this time cause I'll be the first to admit that I f**k sh*t up from time to time but if the next one fails I'll have to say it's the hardware that's at fault.

I still have love for my Leader. It just hasn't been the best of starts for me and my new whip.