View Single Post
Old 11-06-02, 05:45 PM

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
I've got a commercial Tetrix Bike Max, Upright at home; It's awsome for riding at night and looks great. I use to keep it in my bedroom until we built this home... Now, it's got a room all to itself, with tv and music... neato :grin:

It's exceptionally quiet, very smooth and technologically advanced. It features 8 preset programs, 15 performance levels and 5 advanced options. This superb biomechanics of the bike also makes it very comfortable to ride for long periods, with racing style handle bars and I've installed campy pro fit pedals. I've had it for 6yrs and not a problem with reliability. One touch programming allows my 10yr old boy to use the bike with ease.

SPECS:
Workout programs : Custom Program, Calorie Goal, Group Racing, Solo Racing, Fitness Test & Manual Consol Readouts : Elapsed Time, Calories Burned, RPM, Time Remaining, Calories/Hour, Distance, Level Speed.

I use my Polar 710 and vola, just like riding outdoors... maybe NOT just like... but outstanding simulation in front of the boob tube or jamming to music