Fat Guy on a Little Bike

Bikes: Two wheeled ones

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1254 Post(s)
Liked 345 Times in 174 Posts
I don't know...but this just popped up:

http://springfield.craigslist.org/bik/2789560546.html

springfield craigslist > for sale / wanted > bicycles please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized
prohibited
spam/overpost
best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
Fastest, Most Valuable Bike IN THE WORLD!!! - $15000 (Springfield)

Date: 2012-01-08, 12:48PM CST
Reply to: sale-aqwjc-2789560546@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
This bike is super special because:

1. It is made from liquid metal...just like the T-1000 from Terminator 2. Unfortunately I spilled coffee on it, so it won't shape change anymore...but it's made from the same material as the T-1000!
2. The tape wrap was done by Andy Warhol AFTER DEATH AT THE DIRECTION OF A OUIJA BOARD! And it was taped up by none other than Lou Reed! You can be the ONLY person to own a bike designed by Andy Warhol AFTER his death! Doubly special because it's the first artistic contribution Lou Reed has made since 1983!
3. Lance Armstrong used this bike while trying out as an extra for Quick Silver! That's right!!! This was ridden by Lance Armstrong and he was faster than Kevin Bacon in the parking lot!
4. It was originally shipped from Columbia and is rumored to have each tube packed with bags of Columbian Coffee!

This bike was valued by my aunt with Alzheimer's at $4,000,000!!! I'll pass on the savings of $3,985,000! That's right...you save $3,985,000!!!

Last edited by KonAaron Snake; 01-08-12 at 12:54 PM.