badmother

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 317 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by M.W.
Would the 7-litre Mini O-Bag not work?

http://www.brompton.co.uk/explorer/accessories/?bp=9
For sure, but we got that option not long ago and some some peopel would refuse to pay for it. I buy two or three of each for the bromptons so I buy what we really need or want and look for alternatives if I can.

Some peopel have DIY as a lifestyle choice. Do it yourself if you can. I guess I am one of those.

For me the main reason is I am fed up with having so many different bags lying around the house becouse each one is really only good for one thing. A Ortlieb pannier can also be used as a pannier on another bike. The person who did the pannier ride a yellow and black B. He bought a yellow & black pannier to use with the bike.

I sometimes grab a bag and go. I remember I had my wallet and my multitool the last time i rode a bike so it is all good. Then I need the multitool or some money and realise I had a different bag and a different bike the last time.. Then I want to go somewhere by car and do not want to swap all my stuff to a different bag, and then again to ride in the afternoon.

If I meet my son after school and we decide to swap bikes I want my bag to fit on his bike and his bag on mine. Or maybe I just want to take some of his load.

Then if you go touring on your bike You`ll find (at least if you are a compulsive DIY`er) that you need to change something before the next trip..