Old 01-24-12, 11:35 PM
Jewel
Live Beautifully

Bikes: 2011 Specialized Sirrus, 2013 Yuba Boda Boda Sport

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I love Burley!! I don't work for them or anything , but I could as I'm always telling people how great they are We've had our Burley http://www.burley.com/home/bur/listi...omparison.html for over 17 years. It's been our child carrier for our 4 kids, 7 foster kids, paper route vehicle, groceries (think I've gotten 8 full bags of them in it). I have walked miles strolling two full-sized toddlers in it (where their weight has overweighed mine ) It's gone over all sorts of terrain, inside stores, in all weather, slush, flooded roads. The kids have been warm & comfy enough that they've steamed up the windows, while I've been a drenched rat. There's a roll bar and I've tipped it once when I was bicycling and hit the curb wrong... I threw down my bike to check on my daughter and she was still napping (helmet on, thumb in mouth, tucked under blanket with the trailer on its side) --yikes, didn't win the mom-of-the-year award, but she was safe.

There were time, I've had to call their company to get replacement snaps for the covers and they've mailed them to me free, every time.

Switching it from stroller to bike trailer takes less than 5 minutes and I've used it on a variety of bikes with no problem.

Now flash forward 17 years, my daughter's graduating from high school and we're still using the Burley. I put my dog in it and use the built in hooks on the dog's harness to keep her in. I also do the Costco grocery shopping in it.

I love Burley products so much that we've also invested in their new Travoy for doing lighter errands and the convenience of going into the stores, library, etc. I them!! Many wonderful memories built into it. Best wishes on finding the right trailer to transport your daughter and building happy memories together.