Banned

Bikes: Raleigh Grand Prix, Giant Innova, Nishiki Sebring, Trek 7.5FX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by njkayaker
You aren't making any sense.

It likely much harder to "recondition" than you imagine. He'd likely be better off returning it (if it's possible).
Just because you don't comprehend, doesn't mean that I don't make any sense. I simply made a statement of probability. You used the word "probably", in the statement, "probably not". This statement implies probability. Probability is defined as the number of possible occurences divided by the total number of actual occurences.
Therefore, if you state that event will, "probably not" occur, that implies that there might also be room for the event to occur, as well.

Therefore, the OP still has a favorable chance to take this sour situation and convert it into a favorable one, by following leathercraft instructions, in order to recondition his saddle.

Why is it that you feel that you have some kind of supreme right to either validate someone's opinion as being accurate, legitimate, or worthy?

We all just have opinions. Let others make their opinions known and you make your opinion known. There's no need to point-counterpoint in practically every thread. That's just a little too confrontational, for me...

Last edited by SlimRider; 01-27-12 at 07:08 PM.