Mark Stone
Tractorlegs

Bikes: Schwinn Meridian Single-Speed Tricycle

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Liked 60 Times in 42 Posts
Originally Posted by rec3036
I am in the 62-63 range and have trouble eating healthy and getting all my points in... I can only imagine trying to get an additional 10-12 points in on top of what I eat... Already pack a large "Playmate" cooler with my breakfast and lunch in it for work everyday... also remember if you get activity points for riding use them up as well as you plus points every week... it really starts to come off! I was skeptical eat more and loose more??? week one was 2 lbs , week 2 3.5 lbs, week 3 using all my points including plus points and 25 activity points 7 lbs!!!! week 4 using just my points 1 pound.... hmmm... seems like it makes a difference for me...
I'm only in my third week, but I feel a little self-conscious about the amount of food I need to eat to make my 52 points plus the 49 extra per week plus the activity points. But I thought through an average day of eating before I went on the plan, and typed in the food into the online tracker. I realized that before I was probably eating twice as much as I am on the WW plan, so thinking about it that way makes me feel better. On WW first week, lost 3 lbs; 2nd week, 3 more.