Old 02-08-12, 10:51 AM
xoxoxoxoLive

Bikes: 2013 TREK 7.6 FX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by cskiwi
Thanks for the input! Being new to biking, the differences that are listed between the two don't mean much to me at this point - I don't have enough knowledge. I know that when I tried the 7100, the 16 inch fit me best, but the owner of the shop said I might be able to fit on the 18 inch if I went with the Neko, as they are made slightly smaller than the 7100s. The seat on the 7100 seemed more comfortable, but again, I loved the look of the Neko. Comfort is my main concern, so I guess I'll just do what Richard said, and pick the one that feels best. I was mainly hoping that no one came back with negative comments on either one, because then I'd have to start my search all over again.
At least your one step ahead of me, I tend to buy, (then read the reviews) been in a dilemma myself trying to get into performance riding, without speeding big dollars on a future cloths hanger that I'm stuck with. Tried CL for the last couple of months but nothing worth buying has came up, so ended up at the Bike shops. And everything I liked there was more than I wanted to spend, on something that I'm not sure really interest me, (Road Riding) I enjoy the trails to much. Set myself a ball park budget of 500.00 dollars out the door price on a NEW bike, ended up with a Diamondback Insight 1 , if I find my interest keeps heading in that direction, can always start upgrading from there but haven't lost to much. I don't think you will go wrong with either one of those two bikes you have been looking at. keep us informed, Richard : )