Old 07-20-05, 02:33 PM
timeforsleeep

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Is this worth the money? And folding bike suggestions....

Although I wasn't set out looking for a folding bike, I was shopping around on craigslist, and I ran into this offer..

MY FATHER WORKED FOR BMW AND WON THE BIKE THROUGH AN INCENTIVES PROGRAM HE GAVE IT TO ME I RODE IT ONCE BUT IT WAS TO SMALL BEEN SITTING AROUND AND NOW I REALLY NEED THE CASH SO IT UP FOR GRABS 350 IS WHAT I AM ASKING FOR IT. AND AT THAT PRICE IS A STEAL FRONT SHOCKS BLACK FRAME 21 SPEED BEAUTY

In any case... I'm going to try to talk them down from the $350, seems like an awful lot...

but it fits my pre-reqs for wanting a bike. If it truly can fold up, I won't have to buy a roof rack, and I'll be able to ride comfortably to school with a 1-2 mile commute from my apartment in the mornings.

How can I tell if this bike is worth the money? If it's simply a BMW bike, then it would not include brand names or model names or whatever right?

In any case, I would prefer a foldable frame bike to better store in my trunk when I go home from Los Angeles to San diego on weekends... and help would be appreciated. Thanks everyone.