Old 07-21-05, 02:32 AM
timeforsleeep

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Oh, and it was in his original original post. This was a message that he sent to me later on after I inquired on it. In any case, I don't have pictures, as I will be meeting up with him in person... but he did send me some more info:

my father got the bike via an incentives award that he recieved while working for bmw back in 1998. the bike is the same model that someone would get if they bought a new 3 series that year with the optional sport/bike rack package that was offererd for the first time ever that yeaR.
IT is a chromealloy frame not super light but not way heavey with rst front shock forks. it has if i remeber correctly ashomo or something like that braking system the gear shifter is on the handlebars incorperated with thin the grips it has a gellette seat and really the bike is in mint perfect is brand new condition.this bike at first was unavailable to the public . it was only given to people who had bought a new 3 series with the action package which included a fancy bike rack for your car. its est price of sale in 1998 was about 900-1000

Anyone have any thoughts? Thanks for the input thus far.

Is that close to what you were thinking brakemeister?

Last edited by timeforsleeep; 07-21-05 at 03:48 AM.