View Single Post
Old 02-19-12, 07:09 AM
Bianchigirll 
Bianchi Goddess

Bikes: Too many to list here check my signature.

Mentioned: 192 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
Liked 2,925 Times in 1,491 Posts
Originally Posted by jwtaylor

I appreciate all of the shared knowledge and opinions! I've never ridden a Bianchi and I know nothing about them... I'm enjoying the research and have to admit this old bike tugged on my heart strings with how smooth it rode after getting a new set of tires. Sadly (because I'm looking to tinker and learn), if I leave it as is I don't think it needs much work besides a washing, new bar tape, cables, and a re-lubing.
Your welcome we are always happy to help. You may not have gues this but I love Bianchis. I have ridden and actually own other brands but nothing rides like a Bianchi, I am sure there is a certain amout of biased here but they just always feel right.

OH well if your looking to learn... clean this up and use it to ride and learn about riding and look for a fun club or group to ride with. then you need a fixer upper or project bike (sort of like hotrod in the garage) to hone you mechainical skills. before you know it you'll have a garage full of projects.

Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk