View Single Post
Old 03-06-12, 09:15 AM
Bianchigirll 
Bianchi Goddess

Bikes: Too many to list here check my signature.

Mentioned: 191 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2910 Post(s)
Liked 2,830 Times in 1,457 Posts
Originally Posted by geeter
I am on the fence about picking one of these up for cost purposes alone. The specs of the components aren't much different than an All City Nature Boy. I don't know about frame quality from either but the Nature Boy is more than double of the Fantom Cross as bone stock. Has anyone compared the two in terms of ride quality, geometry, and overall value? I know it is hard since the Moto is not available in stores.
I don't visit this forum much so I may be a bit behind the topic but.. Whne I bought my Uno I really wanted a Bianchi San Jose but $800 was just tooo much for a SS so I got the Uno instead. I do not use it nearly as much as I should but I don't really just run down to the cafe' or the corner bar that often. Great bike though.

I really considered a IGH for it too but then decided against when I realized I didn't want to hassle with clamps for the cable routing.

One thing I did find annoying was that I had to use P clips for the fenders as I could not use the provided screwhole with a chain tensioner

Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk