View Single Post
Old 03-06-12, 10:23 AM
curtismk

Bikes: Mid '90's Trek 930

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I weighed in this morning and I am up .8 for the week. This is a bit frustrating to me because I was hoping to get below 260 this week, but it didn't happen. I have fallen into a habit, and probably a bad habit, of weighing myself during the week. This past week was no different. My official weigh-in is Tuesday morning. I weighed myself on Thursday morning and I was down .8 since Tuesday morning. I thought I was destined for a good week. On Saturday morning, I spent an hour and a half with a concrete scarifier in an attempt to remove a tripping hazard in a lifted section of my sidewalk. I then rode my bike for 7+ miles and I felt pretty good about it all. I also mowed my mother-in-laws lawns on Sunday afternoon. When I weighed myself on Sunday morning, I was exactly the same weight that I was on Thursday morning. There was no change in my weight, which I thought was a little odd, but oh well. I got on the scale yesterday (Monday) morning and it said I was up 2.2 lbs!!! How could this be with the exercise I did on Saturday and Sunday? Because of my schedule on Sunday, I have a difficult time getting in my minimum points for the day. And I think I came up short on my minimum points on Saturday as well. So, the only explanation I can come up with is I didn't eat enough for the amount of exercise I did on Saturday and Sunday. This weight loss thing is certainly a journey and lesson will be learned along the way...

Until next week....