Old 03-21-12, 04:33 PM
cranky old dude

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
The GOOD far outweighs the BAD!!

Really!!

I had the last four days off and they were all great weather with sunshine and temperatures north of 60*. Two of those days had northerly breezes making the Ontario shore zone quite foggy and cold but I only had to go south a few miles to emerge into the basking sunshine.

I was able to re-aquaint myself with the recumbents that have been squirreled away all winter and what a joyous time it has been. I ride a lot in areas that were criss crossed by several railroads and this very early riding has afforded me views of some old rail road relics that are usually hidden by foliage. I've been taking a lot of pictures but they will be stuck in my camera for a while as my computer has gone belly up.

Yep, the bad is that we are in the process of purchasing a new desktop computer. That is all of the bad for this week though.

The good seems almost too numerous to list; great weather, four days off from work (during the great weather), back on the recumbents (a little over 100 miles over the four days), and the enjoyment of riding and visiting with Gyro and his bride.

Cranky is Happy.

Last edited by cranky old dude; 03-21-12 at 05:04 PM.