Old 04-06-12, 09:46 AM
cehowardGS
Motorcycle RoadRacer

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by 12smile
Yeah I was thinking that if I got 1300 lumens from it I'd be happy ...It puts out a lot of light....I will be content to change out batts.

The Magic shine lights are about $75 w/ power pack...this one when off the bike is BY FAR the brightest light I own....I can see fine details that normal house light doesn't show.

I am suprised that the head doesn't heat up even when on high power for a while.
I have been looking at that same light for quite a while. I mentioned it on the flashllight forums too. Like you said, most likely it is not going to be 4000 lums, but even if you only get half, you still up there.. I had read some reviews about the seller, they were so so. Also, on Ebay, they have the same light listed for different prices. Some of the prices are as high as $95 for the same light. I would love to see you get it and write a review. Because if it is hot, I am on it too.

She is fat, like UFT70 but for half the price..

There is another one call the DRY, and that is up there too in price. They are all 1 x 26650 3x cree lights. The one you listed is the cheapest.
It will mount, I saw where somebody mounted a DRY, a JM 07, and another light all on one bike.

Waiting for a review from you..

BTW, that seller also has "make offer" which I did a couple weeks ago. The seller went from $42.99 to $42.00 So, if you do get it make an offer!!