View Single Post
Old 04-07-12, 04:36 AM
eightlab

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ChefIssac... Thank you for the quick response! And what a response! Such wisdom...

I started looking at most of these things last year. I actually joined here a while back with the same intention, but I hadn't fully looked at what was going on in my head, thusly I failed.

I was diagnosed with a few depression related "illnesses", and have been working on those to help get myself ready for the battle. I'm starting a programme called Slimming World. It's a similar programme to Weight Watchers, something I tried before (back before I sorted my head out) but seem to have a mental block on now. So, I've been recommended to try it as it generates the same results (portion control, good habits, etc.)

I'm ready for the battle, this time more than ever before. I want to look at myself and be happy. I know this won't be easy; that I'll fail more than succeed at he start, but I also know that I need to do this. I don't want to die early. I don't want to hate myself... I want to live and love living!

So thank you for your support. Expect an email soon. It's coming!!!