douchebagonwhlz
www.onecycles.com

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Slodo
pics!?
After seeing this a bunch of times, I finally think I can make an image size that is acceptable.
You know in dumb and dumber, when Harry is talking to Mary about dog breeding? mostly just doggystyle, but we did mate a bulldog and a ****zu. we called it...

Yeah, if you need me to rewrap your bar tape, just shoot me an email. The missing segment of tape is on a cane I had to use for a few weeks.
$15 crank that came with some townie pedals and a cartridge bearing bottom bracket, no need to know the brand, it's a 175, I took the decals off
I only used the crankarms and chainrings, or should I say ring?
BB is orig, with new bearings, there was actually a dead wasp in the BB when I got the bike!
I guess I am running 42-18 if I counted right. That is an excellent gear for climbing around here. I think I might try and ride it up the pass later today. need to tinker on the brakes a bit first, she shimmies like a bronco at high speed!
The wheels were off of the Cannondale from the truck bed, one is true, the other is not.
That poor cannondale was found in the trash by my blessed brother in law. Once I realized I was going to be in Boston for a while I realized that I would want a bike without a doubt. santa gave it to me with some new tires, How many miles did that thing carry me around the city?!?! Only rode the bus to work once b/c the steed was just so dang reliable. The big snows of 02-03 winter I had the streets to myself! Faster than a orange line green line change, or a red line orange change! rip little buddy. You surely were the only found in the trash steed in America with a $300+ heart rate monitor, and a $100 saddle.
I am pretty pleased, got the schwinn on ebay. the paint is pretty good, the top tube has a scrape from when it was shipped, put a freakin newspaper around the bars, you're ruining my bike- GOD!
Can't beleive I just tried for so long to get an image size that fit.