Old 04-14-12, 01:33 PM
cehowardGS
Motorcycle RoadRacer

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by 12smile
The SYSMAX NITECORE JETBEAM INTELLICHARGER i4 VERSION 2 arrived and it wildly exceeds expections:

Build quality
Price
Good English Directions !!!
$25 for the first one, buy two get free shipping on Both making #2 only $20.

From the quality of the cardboard and printing of the Box to the quality of the plastic and injection moulding of the plastic it is A grade quality.

One reviewer complained about the quality of the spring loaded contacts and they are wrong.

You'd never in any regard think that this is "made in China'

Detailed review to follow,

This is a definate buy.

Nicely suprised
We are rolling together..

I got the light and just ordered the charger here!! $25.00 Free shipping..
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SYSMAX-Intel...torefresh=true

Got the light too, but, it must have rolled around in shipping, because something seems loose. It worked when I took it out the box and put in a Keygos 26650 battery. Then I slipped the adapter and put in a Hi Max 18650 battery.. Worked great. Came back 20 minutes later, and it wouldn't come on. Shook it, it still wouldn't come on. I am dealing with Tmart, and they got super customer service. I emailed them told them the problem, and they apologized and sent me a mailer to send it back for exchange. When I picked it back up 30 minutes later, it started working again. It did that on and off thing 3 or 4 times. IMO, that points to something being loose. Since it is a new light, I am not fishing for the loosenees.

It is a flooder, more than a beamer. It should be a perfect bicycle light. Also, it fits like a glove in the two fish knock off mounts..

I got it on sale here, for $37.75 with free shipping. Since then, it has went back up to $50

http://www.tmart.com/BeamTech-BT4000...k_p136641.html