Asphalt Hero
Asphalt Hero

Bikes: Trek 4400

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Big Lew
Welcome! I found your introduction very interesting. Great to hear that you're promoting cycling in your community and producing information to assist other
cyclists, including visitors wishing to bicycle tour in your country. Good for you!
I already posted my report of the tour by Crimea in Blogger's forum. I also have the draft of my tour by Krasnodar Region with a small team. As opposed to the Crimea tour it was a trip in very mattress pace. I can publicate it in Live Journal if you want.
("Mattress" pace is very slow and "Elk's" pace is very fast in our slang. "Elk" is very trained sportsmen feeling like racing to long distances. "Mattresser" is beginner or not feeling like fast ride.) I think your have not less peculiar phrases.
The south of Russia is the most likely area to travel in spring and automn to prolong a cycling season in more warm places. Other places I visited are there I lived. I know good Ivanovo, Yaroslavl, Samara, Moscow regions. I know a little the regions around Moscow and also Penza and Ulyanovsk. What would you like to know?