Old 04-23-12, 01:44 PM
kabersch

Bikes: Scattante CFR Elite road bike and Schwin mountain bike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TaintedRide
Hey guys noticed this part of the forum is kind of slow. I see a lot of riders from AZ in these forums but wanted to know what part of AZ and does anyone go on any group rides?

I live in Chandler, AZ my name is Kevin and I'm 23 years old. Im still new to road cycling but really enjoy it. Anyone around the chandler area?
I live in Chandler, AZ. My name is also Kevin, but I'm 56 years old. When I'm not busy on Saturday mornings, I like to ride with the Two Wheel Jones group in Mesa. They meet at Two Wheel Jones Bicycles at Signal Butte and Baseline at 6 a.m. I believe Global Bikes in Chandler also has a ride on Saturday mornings.

I sometimes ride with the Red Mountain Brumby's on Thursday mornings. They have rides Monday - Saturday mornings. Check them out at www.azbrumbys.com.

Most Monday mornings i can be found riding solo east along Elliot to Greenfield, south to Pecos, West to Dobson or Price, north to Elliot (or Guadalupe or Base line depending on how far I want to ride) then east back home to Elliot and Arizona.

Welcome to road cycling. There are a lot of opportunities to ride in the east valley. Check with your local bike shop and see what they have.