Old 04-24-12, 11:35 PM
SweetNightmare

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
My only problem with varied exercise is I don't have much available to me. All I have(or going to have I should say) is my bike and my own body; I can't really afford a gym membership at present and I don't even have any weights or anything.

Also, while I'm here, my boyfriend wants to get a bike to bike with me when his knee heals(dislocated patella has him out of commission for a while and thus dwindling funds), but he's 300lbs. Any bikes y'all would recommend in a reasonable price range for someone on a $9.00 an hour wage? (He works full time when he's not injured.) I've glanced at some on nashbar and bikesdirect, but the prospect of building a bike myself is daunting however far in the future it is, and the boyfriend is not at all mechanically inclined. We have a PerformanceBike, REI, and Richardson Bike Mart (http://bikemart.com) nearby. We both want to lose weight, but unfortunately he's even more fatalistic than I am. Plus, he likes to sit and play videogames all the time. I do too, but I'm so tired of being, well, fat.