View Single Post
Old 04-30-12, 10:40 AM
racso

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hey thanks a lot guys, I'm happy to hear your comments. The bike actually came all in pieces, the frame, headset and fork where installed, the rest of the components came in a plastic bag. Funny enough, the bag included two different groups, a "spare" Sakae Royale group and the Campagnolo group, however I didn't manage to get the Campagnolo crankset, pedals, seatpost, nor the headset that was installed when I went to pick the bike. My friend took the campy headset and installed it on his Peugeot as well as the pedals, seatpost and crankset, so he sold it to me with half Sakae and half campy group as you can see.... weird guy hahahaha. The bike was missing the brake levers as well, so I installed a set of Shimano Dura Ace for the moment so I can ride it, I will install some Weinmann's when I get the chance to do so, as I am aware that's the brake system that Allegro used.

WRK101:
Cool man thanks for the info, I'll start checking the codes and dropout spacing when I get back home in the evening. As far as the speeds, I installed a 7 speed Regina freewheel that has 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21.

DBAKL:
Hey thanks for the links and the info, I'll check on ebay for the decals as well.

ColonelJLloyd:
Thanks for the info on the SR!!!