Old 05-03-12, 06:23 PM
dgasmd
shedding fat

Bikes: LOOK 595 Ultra/Campy Record 10Sp, restored Guerciotti/Campy C-Record 6 Sp, TIME RXR/Campy SR 11Sp, and Colnago C-60 with Campagnolo SR 11sp.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by zigmeister
Yes, Tampa/St. Pete is weird about cycling. Everything is a mystery, and you just need to know where to go on what days. With that said, I won't provide anymore information than that to maintain our tradition of "the mysteries of Florida cycling."
It is not just that area. It is everywhere. So stupid, it is like being in high school with all the click of cool kids and such. Locally, it is the same. Thank god that I enjoy riding by myself more than anything else, or I would be one frustrated MOFO!! Personally, I don't look for groups when I go out of town. I don't know then, and while they may be very good and may drop me without much effort, it is more important to me that I don't know THEM. To me, every rider is a half azz dumb foq until proven otherwise. I prefer to go onto map-my-ride and look up local rides posted there as a reference. Then, I can pick and choose from local rides.