Old 05-15-12, 11:26 AM
bluefoxicy

Bikes: 2010 GT Tachyon 3.0

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by BassNotBass
I hope you enjoy your Gotham 2. It's a very slick looking bike and I hope it serves you well. If you ever get the urge to upgrade, tires like the Schwalbe (shval'-beh) Marathon Racer HS 429 really improves the ride quality.
I use Schwalbe Marathon Supreme tires on my 700c bikes, and was meaning to ask about good tires for those 20 inch wheels. Mind you those Supremes don't care about rusted nails and glass bottles--I crush already fragmented glass--and my car's tires take frequent punctures. I bike in debris, I'm the guy that would go for Nobby Nics over Rocket Rons if I MTB'd because the Rons don't hold up (they're great for racing).

Fedex was here at 10:30am and will have my bike at the nearby drop location at 6am tomorrow. I was in an interview today... >:| Huh... guess ... I got a bag to carry it in and the bike itself ... guess I need to drive out there? I can't bungee a ginormous ass box onto my rear rack and bike it back home. I think. I could maybe, but then maybe I'd die, I dunno, how much more abuse can my heart take? (Answer: It'll take what I give it, those chest pains and cramps haven't killed me yet!)