Old 05-20-12, 08:05 AM
anthonygeo

Bikes: Kickbike, Raleigh M60, Electra Cruiser, Marin Nail Trail, Schwinn Hinge

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hello

Hello everyone! Just thought I would stop by and join the forum since I always find great info via google searches. I have been riding for several years now (mainly mountain bikes) but here recently I got an Electra Cruiser for relaxed bike rides. Sadly I am enjoying the cruiser more than my mountain bikes so they are collecting dust. My newest purchase is a Schwinn Hinge folding bike so that I can keep a bike with me at all times. I like to travel but I hate having to worry about locking my bike up everytime I want to explore the new towns. I mainly ride in Western Kentucky (Land Between the Lakes or on local greenways), Southern Illinois (Lake Glendale, Tunnel Hill, Fort Massac Park), or Nashville which has a ton of greenways. I hope to meet some fellow bike enthusiasts and I just love to see your all's bike photos.

My current bikes:
Raleigh M60 (converted to single speed and no suspension, going on 10 years ownership)
Gravity 29er single speed (bikesdirect.com purchase, laugh all you want but the bike is a beast on trails)
Electra Cruiser 1 (single speed and just my all around fave bike)
Schwinn Hinge Folding Bike (single speed, still waiting for this bike to arrive)

Marin Bobcat (recently sold)

Raleigh M60

Gravity

Electra Cruiser

Last edited by anthonygeo; 05-20-12 at 08:37 AM.