Old 05-21-12, 05:29 PM
chucky
It's got electrolytes!

Bikes: Self-designed carbon fiber highracer, BikesDirect Kilo WT5, Pacific Cycles Carryme, Dahon Boardwalk with custom Sturmey Archer wheelset

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Oh I also forgot to mention the pedals. The pedals are Wellgo QRD-M138 (WK79) MTB Bike Pedals and they're fantastic! Way lighter, better quality (smoother), and more durable than folding pedals. I would cry if I had to switch back to either folding or regular pedals...even though they're only ~$38 or so on ebay I haven't seen this brand/design for sale anywhere else.

Plus they're convenient to use as a "bike key" (ie remove pedals and no one can ride your bike off...though they could still walk off with it or toss it in a motor vehicle, that takes a little longer).

Originally Posted by Joe Loco
You mean there's something like a butted, dual-bolt clamp? That's crazy- I would hesitate to rely on just a single-bolt of such a clamp to hold a big riser/bullhorn setup like you've got going.

I don't get too much flex in my setup, but I also have probably almost 3" of steerer sleeved inside of my riser.
Isn't that what your upper clamp is? Or do I misunderstand?