View Single Post
Old 05-30-12, 04:44 PM
RazrSkutr

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mconlonx
Hey, if you want to get in on Meanwhile's fail parade, be my guest, but try to follow along:
I'm not interested in taking up Meanwhile's argument with you, I think s/he is doing a fine job on their own.

What I am interested in establishing whether any of the confident claims that you make, interlarded with your querulous bickering, have any factual basis. Such as:
Originally Posted by mconlonx
It's just as likely the shell broke after the liner compressed, while absorbing impact.
What evidence have you of 50% of recovered helmets, whether adult or children, splitting after complete liner compression?

2. Why do you dismiss empirical observations of a lack of crushing ("bottoming out") and claim they can be disregarded because said observations are only based on children's helmets?

You got anything to offer regarding shell breakage vs. liner compression, or do you just want to keep harping on a point that's moot, at best, to the discussion at hand?
Yes. If you're going to drag the level of argument down to the muddied depths which you have then you're going to remain at the bottom of a vast well of ignorance. Or you could attempt to avoid making massive assumptions such as the above.