Old 06-01-12, 12:53 AM
tergal

Bikes: Trek 4300

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Big Pete 1982
Thanks for the b-day wishes everyone! It was a pretty boring one. My bike's been in the shop all week so I couldn't even go for a ride! I did manage to hike Mt. Si yesterday though. I think my 30's are going to be way better than my 20's. I was never good at being a kid anyway. I've already got some grand plans for this year too! I'm riding a double metric century next month, STP (200 miles in 2 days) in July, climbing (on foot) Mt. St. Helens in July, Mt. Adams in August (2 day trek with some glacier climbing on day 2!), my first triathlon in August and all the bike riding I can handle in between all that! If only I could finally meet that Swedish supermodel that is into all the same stuff as me and fall madly in love, life would be grand!!!
When you find it, it will be in the strangest places i meet my partner on the train at 5am in the morning on the train to the city for work.

plus does it has to be Swedish that kinda limits your chances .... maybe just go for supermodel and leave the rest open to fate ?